Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Configure View Columns for Global Search

Recently, I was asked to change the "View Columns" on CRM Global Search. Typically, there is no seperate view for Global Search. It works on Quick find view of the configured entities for Global search, where it looks for "Find Columns" to run its quick find searches. So, I started looking into Quick find view. After little bit research, I found Global Search shows first three columns of Quick Find view in the searches. So I just changed the order of the few columns, moved the requested View Columns to first three and Voila! its done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get files of last hour in Azure Data Factory

  Case I have a Data Factory pipeline that should run each hour and collect all new files added to the data lake since the last run. What is...